Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Evanston IL Community Ambassador

I was very honored 2 weeks ago to be given a title as an Evanston Community Ambassador at the city council meeting. I was chosen to participate in this volunteer position and am very proud to serve my community in doing so. We went through 2 three hour classes and then were given city of Evanston employee ID cards with our photos. The mayor of Evanston, Elizabeth Tisdahl and the city council applauded us and here is photo from the event. You can see me, Noah Seidenberg in the rear row second from the right.


Our position is to help the community through volunteering at local events and there are many. Because of many years as a resident of Evanston IL I have learned much about the community and feel like I am qualified to answer any questions and help people find out almost anything about the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment