Monday, February 15, 2016

4 Bedroom Homes For Sale Evanston Illinois

4 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Evanston IL, the most popular size among many families. One thing that excites me is the wide range of the architectural found in Evanston IL. I
Evanston IL
Evanston IL Homes
remember before I was a Realtor and driving around and turning my head at each for sale sign and wondering how the property looked inside. This is one of the biggest reasons I got into home sales in Evanston. That and being able to work with interesting people were the deciding factor.

In Evanston IL there are Victorian homes still in beautiful shape, we call them the Painted Lady and 1920's brick homes that range from the center entry Colonial to Tudor styles popular in the Art Deco era all the way to Modern homes with a contemporary flair or new construction with every feature you could ever want and often an open floor plan. The kitchen opens up to the family room or living room so everyone is enjoying the company of each other. My clients often say the open floor plan is one of the most important factors in their search.
If you want to skip my reporting, click 4 Bedroom Homes For Sale Evanston IL and you are directly connected to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with data updated on the fly and as accurate as can be. This is what we Realtors use to find Evanston property or whatever area is needed.
Evanston IL


Do you need or want me to go on about how great Evanston is? How the education is top notch for your children and how public transportation is so easy to access via the "E" or Metra? Or am I telling you something you already know if I say that Evanston IL has every type of restaurant you could ever want plus after diner one of the best movie venues in the Century is right on Maple and Church? If that is not the case please let me educate your family on Evanston and all we have to offer. Call us (800) 858-7917.

No comments:

Post a Comment