Monday, September 7, 2015

Evanston IL A Walk In The Park

Since it is Labor Day weekend it is time to get out and enjoy the outside as much as possible. Boy the Walk in the park Evanston ILSummer went fast. It's ok because this weekend is hot and balmy so I decided to go out and walk around the beach and lakefront of Evanston IL. There were no plans on photographing the scene but on the spur of the moment I took a few shots with my phone.
I hope you are enjoying your 3 day weekend and having nice weather. Whatever you are doing I want you to be happy, healthy and enjoying your day.
Peace and Love to everyone in this world and let us pray that one day everyone gets along and lives in harmony.
A walk in the park and a look at the Evanston IL boat launch
Evanston IL Boat launch
The pond in the park and the walking trail
Evanston IL Lakefront park
I really enjoy strolling along the beach in the Summer
Lakefront park Evanston IL

No comments:

Post a Comment