Saturday, September 19, 2015

Quotes A Few Word That Mean So Much

Here is a few quotes that inspired me in the last few weeks and helped me move on with life. I love quotes and want to share these with you. Quotes a few words that mean so much. Peace and love to the world.
The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.
Stephen King

My mom was at every single game I played as a kid, rain or shine.
Ryne Sandberg

You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
Ken Kesey

Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
Lauren Bacall

Very few of us are what we seem.
Agatha Christie

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso

Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen.
Amy Winehouse

Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust.
Jesse Owens

I think 9/11 affected everybody in one way or another.
Dolly Parton 

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Mark Twain

I was raised by a mother who told me I was great every day of my life.
Adam Sandler

I've become a captive of my own ambitions.
Patsy Cline

If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
Doug Larson

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
Malcolm X

I like to be surrounded by splendid things.
Freddie Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment