Monday, July 13, 2015

737 Shoreline Circle Schaumburg IL Pending Sale

737 Shoreline Circle Schaumburg Pending Sale
My clients are very happy to be the buyers of this 3 bedroom 3 bath Town house in Schaumburg IL. She was for sale as a For Sale By Owner but I talked to the owner and got her to agree to cooperate with Coldwell BankerColdwell Banker and me as the selling Broker. If there is a will there is a way and I want my clients to be happy. We got it together for this cute home right next to the high-school for a straight A student to walk to school, their oldest son.
If you are thinking about finding a new home, give the Real Estate Professionals at Coldwell Banker a call and we can help you find your perfect home.


Understanding your Expectations and Exceeding them
(800) 858-7917

737 Shorlie Cir

No comments:

Post a Comment